We use PayFast as a payment gateway. This gives you a 100% guaranteed secure payment facility.
Is PayFast secure?
Absolutely! And often more so than many other payment methods!
- PayFast is PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider (the highest level).
- PayFast is developed with the same demands on security and performance as web sites used for banking services and share trading. Your account login, personal details, and all money transactions are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256 bit encryption.
- Your sensitive financial information (like credit/debit card details) is never sent to the people you pay! So you can send money without sending your financial information! So you don’t need to worry about paying people you don’t know.
- We make use of 3D Secure to further enhance the security of credit card transactions on PayFast.
See the security page on our website for more details of the exact security measures PayFast has in place.
Note: Dispatching of orders only starts once your payment reflects in our bank account.
Refunds will only be made on Written E-mail Refund Requests that we received and confirm as received before the commencement of any project. Once a project starts NO refunds will be made. In many cases, this is because “Stock” in the form of tangible or intangible goods will be purchased to complete certain projects.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Quickfood, Qwixby, Marketnetwork
K2022318635 (SOUTH AFRICA) trading as Quicfkood/Marketnetwork/Qwixby – Registered: 2022/318635/07