Feelgood Pets UTI-Free for | F-PUTI001
A healthy pet is a happy pet! Feelgood Pets UTI-Free is safe as well as an effective treatment of urinary tract and bladder infections. This remedy prompts reducing or eliminating the need for repeat antibiotic treatment.
3 in stockGo back Shopping Cart
A healthy pet is a happy pet with Feelgood Pets natural UTI remedy for dogs and cats!
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are uncomfortable and extremely painful. Such infections are commonly caused by a bacterial infection, urolithiasis or a change in urinary pH that may cause inflammation of the bladder wall. Feelgood Pets UTI-Free is a safe and effective treatment of urinary tract and bladder infections. This remedy comes in tiny granules and is easy to administer. This remedy prompts reducing or eliminating the need for repeat antibiotic treatment.
- 20g Bottle
- Ideal for dogs and cats
- Naturally treats the symptoms of urinary tract infections
- Maintains urinary tract and bladder health
- Prevents recurring UTI’s and bladder infections
- Soothes the discomfort of cystitis (bladder infection)
- Reduces or eliminates the need for antibiotics
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free
- Proudly made in South Africa
Berberis (D3), Cantharis (6C), Staphysagris (6C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use it:
Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, mix with a little wet food or a treat.
- Cats and small dogs: Large pinch of granules
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinches
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules
- Acute Conditions: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses a day or until symptoms subside. Thereafter administer two to three times daily for at least 7 days more or for as long as is necessary.
- Chronic Use (for animals with recurring UTI infections): Two doses of UTI-Free daily to maintain urinary tract health.
If sold out and you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It’s worth the wait!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.